My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Age: 14 Born with talent to rap and shout... SIAN



Tuesday, May 15, 2007

im back im back. this is my first post after 5 months. wait... 5months -2days.

and as u can see im freaking bored cuz its damn sian and i wish I HAD SOME FUN IN my FREAking life. but the point is

I HAVE THE NEW LINKIN PARK ALBUM MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LALALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i listening to it now. i realised linkin park has change their style of songs liao. and i purposely didnt want to download the song 'wad ive done' frm the website first cuz i wanted to buy the album anyway.. but now their song no like last time quit soft now sia.. BUT STILL GOT SHOUTING!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

>> Home

 
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com