My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Age: 14 Born with talent to rap and shout... SIAN



Friday, November 18, 2005

shawn we

I composed a song, in the previous post, but is onli the chorus now heres another song, also by eminem, called mashall matters, but i changed the lyrics...
(chorus)
cuz i'm just shawn we
i am just a regular guy and i dunno y all the fuss about me?
in the past, they didn't gave a **** bout me
but now everyone just doubts me

i noe it has been a hard year 4 everyone
ppl getting pissed off and depressed all the time
but wadds the point man
y can't anibody cheer up
they just get angry for a small ******* reasons
taking revenge is a everydae thing to do nowadaes
collecting debt is also an everdae thing
wads wrong with this world that we r living man
tell me sumone
dun piss me off now, dun make me scream again!
guess y they keep on doubting me now...
(chours)


kind of lame

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the line 'ppl getting pissed off and depressed all the time' lyk me liddat sia.. =X its nice la

10:39 pm

 
Blogger Shawn said...

not u.. u noe hu is it rite...

8:25 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ME!!!! especialli the pissed off part

12:15 pm

 
Blogger Shawn said...

noo... it is shark...

11:44 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHHHH!!!! hahahaha..

11:10 pm

 

Post a Comment

>> Home

 
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com