My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Age: 14 Born with talent to rap and shout... SIAN



Friday, September 09, 2005

for ppl hu ha8 me and for my fans

There's not much you could do or say to phase me
People think I'm a little bit crazyI get it from all angles, even occasionally Doc Dre-zie'll
Have to step in every once in a while to save me
To make me stop and think about it 'fore
I just say thingsSometimes I forget what other people just may thinkA lot of rappers finally wouldn't know how to take meIf they heard some shit,
I'd lay the tape 'fore they erase meI maybe a little too fast paced and racy
Sometimes the average listener rewinds and plays me twenty timescuz I say so many rhymes, it may seem like I'm goin too fast cuz my mind is racingAnd I could give a **** what category you place me
Long as when I'm pushing up daisies and goneAs long as you place me amongst one of them greatsWhen I hit the heavenly gates I'll be cool beside Jay-ZFor every single die hard fan who embraced meI'm thankful for the talent in which God gave meAnd I'm thankful for the environment that he placed meBelieve it or not, I thank my teachers for how they thought me
In the neighborhood daily, they jumped and chased meIt only made me what I am today, see
Regardless of what anybody believes who hates meYou ain't gonna make or break me
Tryna strip me of my credibility and make me look fake,
G
You're only gonna be in for a rude awakening
Cuz sooner or later you haters are all gonna face me
And when you face me with all the shit you've been saving to say to me
You had all this time to think about itNow don't pussy out and try to about face me
Cuz I've been patiently waiting for the dayThat we finally meet in the same place to see

5 Comments:

Blogger Ern Chuen said...

yarh lorh i can't believe it, its almost 2 gd 2 b true, i ain't never c a rap lyk tat(adapted from a@# like tat)

4:12 pm

 
Blogger Shawn said...

haha

11:51 am

 
Blogger - said...

are u sure u rote it? so unbelivable .. lolx

10:00 am

 
Blogger Shawn said...

its from eminem....

11:15 am

 
Blogger - said...

no wonder... aniwaes.. me damn siian.. haiix

9:46 pm

 

Post a Comment

>> Home

 
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com